The Student News Site of Dyer County School High School

Tribal Media

Tribal Media

Tribal Media

Literary Corner

The Eras Tour

Taylor Swift is currently one of the most popular female artists in the world. She is known for her “eras” of music. She is currently traveling around the world on the Eras Tour. This tour is the sixth concert tour by Taylor. She describes this tour as a journey through each of her musical eras. She has 151 shows across the world, including five continents. 

The Eras Tour includes songs from all ten albums. She has many outfit changes to match the era that she is in during the performance. The Eras Tour is the highest-grossing tour of all time and the first to surpass $1 billion in revenue. The concept of this tour is autobiographical. It is so amazing to see Taylor look through her past, album by album, describing different points of her life. 

Taylor has the following albums: Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, Reputation, Lover, Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights. In 2019, Scooter Braun stole Taylor Swift’s masters of records that she has made since 2006. Although she wrote all of her music, she got all of it taken away from her, causing her to lose the rights to the original songs. She lost ownership of everything before Lover. Because of this, Taylor decided to re-record all of her music, using “Taylor’s Version.” She has re-recorded all except Debut, Taylor Swift, and Reputation. This means all she has left to take back is her name and her reputation.