Why Spring Break is important

March Story

Spring break is one of the most desired times for many students. After Christmas break, everyone seems to become very drained and just ready for summer. Spring break is always one week for students to just take a break from everything and enjoy the nice weather. It also reminds students that summer is not that far away!

The weather for most people becomes mildly warmer, but many can’t sit back and enjoy it when they are stuck in a school building. The time also changes so daylight is out a little longer and during spring break it gives students the ability to utilize that time. During spring break most people go on vacation and travel somewhere to get their taste of summer.

Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, and many more places are hot spots during spring break. Condos and hotels are usually booked for days and even weeks this time of year. Spring break is the last official “break” in the school year before summer. The atmosphere during spring is full of green grass and blooming trees which draws everyone outside to feel the breeze and look at the view .