Me Before You Movie/Book Review

Me Before You Movie/Book Review

Me Before You is a film adaptation of the book by JoJo Moyes. This movie brings JoJo’s book to life, staring Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin as Lou and Will. Lou moves from one job to another to help her family make money. Lou is a cheerful young girl who can face anything, that gets put to the test when she becomes the caregiver to Will, a wealthy young banker who got paralyzed from an accident two years earlier. 

Will can be stubborn and want nothing to do with anybody, but that soon changes when Lou shows him that life is worth living. As their bond gets closer they find themselves liking each other, but soon tragedy will strike again when Will decides to go on hospice because he’s tired of living life like he has to. 

I enjoyed the book and the movie, and give both a 10/10, even though it didn’t end how anyone expected, it’s still one of JoJo Moyes’s most known and loved books. You can find the book in most bookstores or Amazon, and you can watch the movie on a lot of streaming services! I highly suggest reading the book first because the book is always better than the movie in my opinion!