Elemental Movie

Elemental+Movie

One of the most liked children’s movies came out this summer, June 16th, 2023. This movie’s plot was enticing and interesting. Showing how the real world is and how one person can change your life. This movie showed little kids to not judge the color of other’s skin. Elemental, by Peter Sohn, is a fantastic movie with an amazing plot to it. 

Elementals is about “a city where fire, water, land, and air residents live together, a fiery young woman and a go-with-the-flow guy discover something elemental” In this story, the fire girl named Ember grows up with parents who made their own business and she felt forced to take over but once she runs into Wade, the water guy. Her life changes and she learns she really has a stronger passion other than just running the family shop. Wade and Ember get closer during the movie and continue to fall in love with each other even if it is forbidden like Romeo and Juliet. Since they are opposites they cannot be together, but during the whole movie, they continuously go against everyone. 

Once the movie is released out of theaters, it’ll be on Disney Plus and a tremendous amount of other websites and apps. This movie is similar to the older game with the lava boy and water girl since the movie was similar to the video game. It became very popular. During the time of its growth, the ads for the movie did not represent what the movie was about. About how the two worlds that are so different, so unique can continue to bloom and grow together as one. This movie has made it to the top charts and on September 13th, the movie had finally been put onto Disney Plus. Along with a few other streaming websites. 

Elementals is a show-stopping movie, representing the differences in people and how one person can love another no matter what the person is or looks like. This movie shows what the world has become now in this modern day and Disney is constantly stepping up their game with representation, even though arguably we need more movies that are unique.