Graduation Coming Up

Graduation is coming up and a lot of people are going off to college. Some will go and know what they plan to major in but others will not know. Graduating high school is an important part of many people’s lives, this is a major change in life and a lot of people will go different ways. The main reason I chose not to go off to a four year university first is because I don’t want to be in a lot of debt when I get older. Also I am not sure what I want to major in so I feel like that would be a waist of money when I can start off at Dyersburg State. College is expensive and most of the time people change their majors more than one time. The one reason I wish I was going to a four year college is so I can get the college life experience but I am not really ready to leave home yet. The change from high school to college is big, you don’t have to sit in a school all day because you can just go to your classes when it is time. College work is a lot harder than the work we do in high school. Most of the time their is a few people that go to college and then drop out or transfer really earlier into the year, I am ready to see how my high school classmates are going to succeed in college. Being unsure of what I want to major in and my future career often worries me, I wish I could see my future so I know what I want to do. I am currently unsure of what I want to do for the rest of my life, I don’t want to make the wrong decision when I choose my major.