Top 5 Things to Do Over Fall Break!

Shea Cox, Journalist

Top 5 Things to Do Over Fall Break!

It’s finally that time of the year! Fall has finally approached us! As we jump into the fall season, we must get in the fall spirit. A big part of fall, is of course, fall break!!!

If you are like most students, when fall break approaches, you probably plan to just sit around at home relax. Well, I’ve got a list of some fun things you can do over fall break to make it more enjoyable! These fun activities will get you into the fall spirit! 

First things first: You have got to try a Pumpkin Spice Coffee! This is a classic fall tradition that everyone has probably done at some point. So next time you go out with your friends or family, you should definitely try a fall flavored drink. 

Next up on the list is gonna be hayrides! Everyone loves hayrides. Gather together some of your closest friends, a bundle of fuzzy blankets, and some hot chocolate, and go riding! This is one of the most popular fall activities! 

Something that has already become super popular so far this fall has been photoshoots. This is an activity you can do on your own, or with your friends. Get creative! You can either do fun, colorful fall pics, or you can do spooky pictures! Either way, this is a great way to have fun and capture memories this fall break. 

Along with the fall themed photoshoots, you can’t miss out on going to a pumpkin patch! You and your friends can take cute pictures, and while you’re at it, carve some pumpkins!  This is a classic activity around fall time. This is definitely one of the most popular! Going to a pumpkin patch is guaranteed to get you into the fall spirit. 

Last on the list is going to be bonfires!!! This is by far one of the most enjoyable and most popular fall themed things to do! You’re outside, enjoying the fall weather, and roasting marshmallows all night long! Everyone will be gathered around the fire, in their huge hoodies, sharing stories and giggles. Bonfires are clearly one of the best things you can do around fall time! 

All in all, fall is an awesome season! There are so many fun things to do around this time of the year! It is a great way to spend time with friends and family. While you’re on fall break, try out some of these fun activities! I promise you won’t regret it! Happy Fall Y’all! 

While you are on fall break, be sure to send us some pics! If you do any of these activities, or go anywhere interesting, or even just do anything in the fall spirit, send us some pictures! They will be put in the school newspaper! You can send your Fall Break Photos to this email address: [email protected] Thank You!!!