Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce

Feb. Story
    Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce

Many say that Taylor Swift has ruined the NFL. There are people out there who believe she is destroying it because they think she’s the reason it’s “rigged” now. Taylor Swift began dating Travis Kelce about six months ago. The second she began attending his games the media quickly caught on and showed her face almost all the time during timeouts or commercial breaks at an NFL game. People blame her for always being on the TV screen but she can’t help who puts a camera on her, she has no way to control who and who doesn’t record her or picture her when she’s trying to enjoy Watching Travis Kelce play.

Travis Kelce Plays for the Kansas City Chiefs and is a huge part of their team and was very well known before Taylor came along. People are trying to pin their relationship as a PR stunt, but they are both very well-known people anyway so they don’t need any PR stunt to be well-known. Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift never needed each other to be “successful”.  No matter what a person says about them they will continue to be successful and fill stadiums.

Whenever the press sees them together they try and manipulate or alter what goes on when they are together. Recently there was a rumor that Travis proposed to Taylor when that wasn’t even close to happening yet. The media is rushing their relationship, which causes many Hollywood and famous celebrity couples to break up. Taylor and Travis are mature enough to understand all that matters is how happy they are together and no one else’s opinion matters.