A Duo You Never Knew You Needed

Lululemon Logo - Huckster DesignDyer County High School

We’ve all heard of jaw-dropping dynamic duos. Woody and Buzz Lightyear, Mario and Luigi, John B and JJ, Marykate and Ashley, and the list goes on. Here recently, word of a brand new duo has been washing over the halls of Dyer County High School. One of our most popular brands is now partnering with Dyer County and our athletic department, and we couldn’t be more excited.

Lululemon is one of the most popular brands in society. Men and women of all different ages and different styles wear and love Lululemon products. Due to the increasing popularity of Lululemon, schools have decided to partner with them for athletic uniforms, warm-ups, and apparel. It started with bigger universities like the University of Knoxville and the University of Texas. Our school decided to follow the trend and begin ordering uniforms and apparel through Lululemon.

For years Dyer County High School has partnered with Nike and Adidas. Our school decided it was time for a change and a new look for our athletics department. Because of the rising popularity and excellent quality of Lululemon, they decided that the partnership with Lululemon would be the best fit for our school. In my opinion, using Lululemon will increase our school spirit because more people will buy apparel. It will also increase the overall appearance of our athletic teams since they will be dressed in a modern and popular brand.