The Student News Site of Dyer County School High School

Tribal Media

Tribal Media

Tribal Media

Literary Corner

3 STORY MCDONALD’S

3 STORY MCDONALDS

While over spring break I was in Flordia with my family and we ended up passing this big McDonald’s while on the way to our hotel it caught everyone’s attention. I did some research on the building on youtube tiktok and even google and Its official name is the World’s Largest Entertainment McDonald’s. At 19,000 square feet over all, it’s easy to see why this place is also known as The Epic McDonald’s. It has an arcade with over one hundred video games and counting dated back to 1980’s video games to now games in 2024 and a two story high play place of tubes and slides for kids to all play in and run all their energy out. This McDonald’s isn’t just a bigger building, it’s also got a bigger menu. It’s completely different than any McDonald’s you’ve ever been to, which is pretty unique because McDonald’s is typically known for its standardization. For example they sell PIZZA!! and a big variety of PASTA!!! , you can also make your own dish with whatever toppings and sause you like, They also do SOUP for a main or side dish. They do cheesecake and walffals as well, The biggest McDonald’s in the world is located at 6875 Sand Lake Rd., Orlando, FL.  The place was rebuilt in 2015 to be much bigger on how it is now and may go through construction again years later if they want to add more. Have you been to the McDonald’s or Would you ever like to go?