Students of the Month

Students of the Month 

Student: Hannah Barham

Teacher: Reachel Hudgins

“Hannah constantly gives her personal best. She has a positive attitude, accepts criticism with grace, and gives 100% in class everyday. She is the embodiment of the PRIDE rubric.”

Student: Corey Piskorski

Teacher: Chris Parker

“Excellence – always looking for others to help and projects to do that benefit his community and others. ”

Student: Lauren Lee

Teacher: Stephanie Sanders

“I selected Lauren as student of the month because she is an active participant in the classroom and displays a positive, caring attitude towards other. Lauren initiative, leads by example, and strives to help others in need. ”

Student: Trae DeLaCruz

Teacher: Kim Stewart

“Personal Best – Trae has started this year with such a positive attitude. He is working very hard in my class and is an active participant in my class.”

Student: Jaycob Johnson

Teacher: Pam Ross

“Very respectful towards his peers.”

Student: Brooklyn Clifton

Teacher: Cody Williams

“Brooklyn is always respectful and goes out of her way to make sure she is on top of her grades. She uses her resources to their fullest and is determined to do well in all of her classes. ”

Student: Sierra Alexander

Teacher: Cheryl Palmer

“Sierra goes above and beyond to help others. She is always kind and respectful.”

Student: Derek Jackson

Teacher: Shana O’Bright

“Personal Best! Derek works hard and gives his best effort every single day in my class. I look to see great things from this very deserving student.”

Student: Addison Taylor

Teacher: Danny Lowery

“Shows pride and is helpful to fellow classmates and is a hard worker.”

Student: Tori Rudd

Teacher: Rachelle Reid

“Tori gives her 100% every time. She’s always willing to give a helping hand when someone needs it. I chose Tori because I knew she would do her best and do it with PRIDE.”

Student: Alexis McGee

Teacher: Jason Powell

“She’s a hard worker in the classroom. She has shown an enormous amount of determination and perseverance through difficult times. She is always respectful to me as well as her classmates.”

Student: Rachel Redden

Teacher: Leigh Wilkerson

“Rachel always gives 100% in and out of class. She displays a positive attitude and is always willing to help in anyway she can. She is a perfect example of Choctaw Pride!”