Morgan Wallen Throughout the Years

Morgan Wallen Throughout the Years

Famous country singer, Morgan Wallen, has been known to be a man of mischief. Throughout the years Wallen has managed to get himself into trouble with the law, his contractors, as well as his fans.

It all started on May 23, 2020 Wallen was arrested with charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct. Wallen has been open about his drinking problem that has affected him and his career for years. He has been to rehab regarding his problem with alcohol multiple times. Morgan’s popular trait of being in trouble with the law started with this arrest. 

Morgan then found himself in trouble with most of his fans on February 21, 2021. A video of Wallen saying a racial slur emerged on the internet and spread for months after. Morgan publicly apologized on his social media platforms and claims to have been intoxicated during this instance as well. Morgan eventually did seem to be forgiven by his fans.

Concerning his drinking problem Morgan announced that after the racial slur incident he checked himself into rehab for thirty days. Although this was not the first time Morgan had been to rehab, many of his fans seemed to forgive him for the incident.  

Morgan had seemed to be getting back on track with his career until April 24, 2023. Morgan had a concert in Oxford Mississippi where many of his fans had come to support him as well as his opener, Hardy. After some time at the concert, it was announced to the audience that Wallen lost his voice and would not be able to perform. Altering perspectives soon surfaced on the internet stating he was back in rehab, he was too intoxicated to perform, or he was with college girls on the campus and simply didn’t show up. Morgan Wallen also suffered tremendous hate because of the disappointment he caused his fans. 

On April 7, 2024 Wallen was drinking at a bar in Nashville and threw a chair down from the sixth story of the building. Ironically, the chair landed beside two cops. People are now debating on if Wallen will face jail time for this incident. What do you think?