The Student News Site of Dyer County School High School

Tribal Media

Tribal Media

Tribal Media

Literary Corner

New Years, New Me!

So after Christmas, what’s next?
Well, New Year’s is right around the corner! Everyone’s going to have new goals, and people might decide to change for the better, or worse. But have you even prepared or thought about how you’re spending this New Years? Well, you came to the right place because I’ll be giving you some ideas as to who to spend New Year’s with!

1. With family and relatives of course, always have the best meals to bring! It’ll feel just like home because you will be home!
  2. With a friend’s family, you might be close to someone and they invite you to their New Year’s party. But if they have better food, don’t tell your family, they might want to be invited as well.
  3. Yourself, might be a little lonely, and a little sad just eating tortilla chips and queso by yourself.
  4. Your significant other, a lovely evening with just the two of you.
  5. Strangers? Not saying you should, really dangerous, but unless you want to have a REAL party, then you do you. (Not Recommended)
  6. Granny and Pops, they’ll be really sweet to have New Year’s with you, so make them happy. Why not?
  7. Friends, you can have a good party with them, spending some good quality time.
  8. With your pet, no matter what they’ll love you!

Well, I hope this brings you to decide who you’re going to celebrate with, and I wish you the best of New Year’s to come!