Christmas Aesthetic Ideas

It’s time to start decorating for the holidays! Decorating is essential to spread the holiday cheer. While this can be fun, it may be stressful to many. Here are some aesthetics to get your home ready for Christmas while also staying true to yourself.

• Rustic Christmas

If you are a nature lover, the rustic aesthetic is perfect for you! This style of Christmas is all about mixing the outside world into your holiday decor.

• Pink Christmas

Love the color pink? The obsession doesn’t stop once Christmas begins! Your home can look festive in pink!

• Coastal Christmas

You can still bring your love for the beach into the holidays! Incorporate the coastal life into your Christmas with colors like blue, teal, white, cream, and beige! You can also include elements of the beach such as seashells.

• Pastel Christmas

Pastel colors are less saturated and can evoke peacefulness. Many people love pastel colors as they promote relaxation and make for a dreamy aesthetic. Make your Christmas cute and appealing to the eye with pretty pastel colors!

• Minimalist Christmas

Christmas is a very hectic time and for minimalists, the clutter can be even more stressful. Focus on quality over quantity when decorating for the holidays.

• Sad Beige Christmas

Although very controversial, some people prefer the beige aesthetic for the holidays. It may be called “sad” or “lifeless” but many would argue that the style is easy on the eyes.

• Silver and Gold Christmas

Simple yet elegant, the silver and gold theme is perfect for Christmas.

• Cold Christmas

Use a cool-colored theme to symbolize the cold winter weather.

• Dark Christmas

There is no wrong way to decorate for the holiday season. Some prefer dark colors in contrast to brighter colors and that’s okay! Make Christmas easy on your eyes and create a darker theme.