Unique Halloween Costumes

There are many funny, unique, and strange group Halloween costumes that only a few people think of using, and this article is all about these hidden gem costumes that we all know.

Starting off strong, the Smurfs. The Smurfs is a fantastic costume idea, I mean, you can’t go wrong with a blue dress (or t-shirt) and a white hat and shoes, not to mention that the Smurfs are iconic. You can go thrifting to find a blue dress, get a white or red beanie and matching shoes and you are ready to go live your best Smurf life. But even though the Smurfs are great, by far my favorite idea for a family or group Halloween costume is the Insurance companies. Progressive, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, and the Allstate guy all together. Imagine walking down the road in a big, fat mustache with your best friend dressed as Flo, it can’t get better than that. 

Another great group costume is the Wonder Pets, everyone’s favorite forgotten kid’s show, well, at least mine, right behind the Bubble Guppies. Ming-Ming Duckling, Turtle Tuck, Linny The Guinea Pig, and all of their adventures pulled into a costume. This Wonder Pets costume is a great and affordable DIY costume, and you’d have a great theme song. Along the same lines as the Wonder Pets costume, except you probably watched it when you were around eight instead of five and six, the Power Rangers. The Power Rangers will forever be a go-to Halloween costume, but it’s not used as often as it was maybe six years ago. I say we bring the Power Rangers back, especially yellow. And, a Halloween costume honorable mention, and a costume I will be participating in next year, the Adam Sandler’s. The Adam Sandler’s is more known than the others on this list, but it is always an iconic and quality costume to have. 

I hope this list gives you many ideas for your next year’s spooktacular Halloween costume!